Last week, I published my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for Him which was filled with gift ideas under $100 for any man in your life. In that post, I promised to come back this week with a Gift Guide for Her as to not leave out those of us shopping for the special ladies in our lives. This gift guide for her is categorized just like the gift guide for him. It tackles fun and creative gifts for Mom, Wife/Girlfriend, and your Sister.
2016 Holiday Gift Guide for Her
- Pajama Set – Give mom the gift of comfort with this 100% cotton vintage pajama set. You can even save 30% with discount code SHOPGIFTS.
- Tile – No matter her children’s age, mom is always on the go and bound to misplace something. Help her keep track of everything with these tiny bluetooth trackers she can attach to anything.
- Advanced Time Zone Cream — Age reversing creams can be super expensive and if your mom is into them, why not gift her with wrinkle cream from a well known brand at an extremely affordable price?
- Cozy Texture Throw — This time of the year means cooler temps, so why not keep mom warm with a personalized throw!
- Recipe Tin — Keep mom’s recipes, that will one day be handed down to you, organized with this super cute recipe tin! No more searching the junk drawer for her favorite recipes!
- Rebecca Minkoff Double Wrap Leather Apple Watch Band — If your sweetheart owns an Apple watch, this classy and stylish band will be perfect. This band is normal $100, but is on sale for just $30!
- S’Well Water Bottle – I’ve heard amazing things about this $25-45 water bottles. While I wouldn’t normally condone spending so much on a water bottle, I think this time of the year is the perfect exception. Keep your honey looking fly in the gym with one of their MANY designs.
- Body Duo – The Himalayan body buff scrub will get rid of all that dry skin brought about by winter and the rosemary body mousse will have your honey feeling silky smooth and smelling AMAZING.
- Jewelry — I’m a firm believer that you can’t go wrong by buying your special lady a piece of jewelry from her favorite store. If she doesn’t have a favorite, Tiffany & Co is ALWAYS a good plan and worth a little splurge.
- Her Favorite Fragrance — The holidays are the perfect time to help your woman re-up on her favorite perfume that she’s been using all year. Depending on her preference, it may cost you over $100 for the perfume, but luckily the eau du parfum is a little less expensive
- Athletisure — I am totally obsessed with the athletisure trend. It’s the perfect excuse to wear comfy gym-like clothes even though I’m not headed to the gym!
- Dottie Bluetooth Speaker — These speakers are perfect for a music lover. It isn’t terribly large and it’s wireless, which makes it great for portability!
- Aspen Lane Pillows — Help your sister decorate her apartment, dorm room, or bedroom with this adorable customizable pillows. What girl doesn’t love monograms and calligraphy?
- Celebrate Everything — This book full of party ideas will help your sister become the ultimate hostess. Whether or not hosting is her cup of tea, this book will definitely elevate her game.
- Eye Shadow Palette — We live in the day and age of watching makeup mavens on Youtube doing inspiring (but seemingly impossible) makeup transformation. Help sissy become a maven herself with this new edition Urban Decay matte eye shadow palette.
Though I’m not a mother and don’t have any siblings that will be shopping for me, I’d love to receive many of the gifts in both these categories. Just like the gift guide for him, everything here (except the Tiffany’s necklace) is under $100. It’s totally possible to still give awesome gifts without ending up in the poor house. I hope these two guides help you stay on budget during this holiday season, while also giving gifts your family members will love.
Have you done your holiday shopping yet? What are you hoping to get this year? Which one of these gifts is perfect for a woman in your life?
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see the full disclosure statement for more information